Tuesday 9 March 2010

Winner and top 5 challenge 1...

Morning Everyone,
The design team has found it really hard to pick a top 3 from all the lovely entries so we have decided to have a top 5 instead. Unfortunately I was unable to lift some of the photos, to show you, so in no particular order, here are the top 5, please click on the name to check out their cards.
22. Tasha
41. Lisa
Please can the top 5 e-mail me at agemofachallenge@btinternet.com to claim your badge.

And the winner choosen at random from all of the entries who used a Pink Gem Designs stamp on their card is...

Please can you e-mail Janet at pinkgemdesigns@googlemail.com to claim your 2 stamps.

11 comments:

  1. WOWEEEEEEE! Thanks ladies for picking my card to be in the top 5, I'm thrilled to bits.
    xx hugs lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhh in all the excitement I forgot to congratulate the winner,lol ~ Well done Lisa ~ enjoy your prize hun xx lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's an honour to be picked, thankyou. The top 5 are all fab and congrats to the winner. janex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee! I am SO excited and LOVE LOVE these stamps!

    THANK YOU ALL so much! This is a wonderful prize and I am thrilled to have won the random drawing! :)

    I am going to have tough decision in picking out my stamps...! LOL! The funny thing is that I just ordered more yesterday!

    Lisa

    PS: My Congratulations to ALL of the other winners too.....ALL of the cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all the winners - gorgeous cards! Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to everyone - lovely cards
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Thanks so much for picking my card as one of your Top 5. Well done to all the other winners ~ gorgeous cards!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm delighted to have been picked in the Top 5!!!
    you just made my day! Congrats to Lisa.... enjoy your stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo Hoo! well done girls! Lisa your stamps are winging their way to you right now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to all the winners!!! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by we love to read your comments..